Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sarah Arrives in Jordan!

Sarah arrived in Jordan safely. Check out her blog or write her a letter!
Now the moment you've all been waiting for!!!
My mailing address:
Sarah Schepens
PO Box 815354
Amman, Jordan 11180


I will appreciate anything you wish to send...I love letters and packages!!:) But please know that most of your stuff will probably be read and searched--there's nothing that should cause a huge problem--just know that nothing is super confidential around here. Also, please don't send huge boxes..those will probably get stuck in customs in Aqaba. But smaller boxes and big envelopes are fine.

Thank you all for your prayers and for your support!!! I appreciate knowing I have so many people who support me and are praying for me daily. Thank you!

Continually trusting Him,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment